Dear Subscribers, 2010 Outlook Part 1: Market Predictions
Let's be honest with ourselves. The market had no right going up Tuesday with 3rd quarter GDP falling even farther to +2.2%. Santa must really love us to not serve up a lump of coal on that news. So, if we rise on a day like Tuesday, then one has to suspect that the Santa Claus rally has more legs.
If you didn't see these new videos from yesterdays email, then be sure to check them out now. Enjoy!
2010 Outlook Part 2: Favorite Stock Picks
Executive VP, Zacks Investment Research
Today's Top Stories: Wednesday- December 23, 2009
ZACKS RANK BUY STOCKS
- Aggressive Growth - Dolan Media (DM)third-quarter results included revenue of $62.3 million, up 30.2% since last year. Earnings per shares came in at 20 cents, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 4 cents. This was the company's fourth consecutive earnings surprise. Read More...
- Growth & Income - Crane Co. (CR)continues to outpace the market, approaching a 52-week high. The company also boasts strong fundamentals as analysts lift earnings forecasts. Read More...
- Momentum - Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ) shares have been hot for most of the year, recently hitting a new 52-week high just shy of $30 after surging above a key level of resistance at $24 after reporting better than expected Q3 results surprising by 17 cents.Read More...
- Value - KMG Chemicals Inc.(KMGB) reported its fiscal first quarter 2010 results which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 5 cents. Earnings per share were 41 cents compared to just 14 cents in the year ago period. It is trading with a price-to-book of 2.02 and has a solid 5-year average return on equity of 12.98%. Read More...
Learn how to profit from our exclusive Zacks Rank stock-ranking system with free resources. Read More...
Self Investors Wanted Today
Now you can be among a few investors to master the full market-tripling power of Zacks Rank on your own. No classes. No seminars. No need to wait for winning stock picks – simply roll up your sleeves and find them yourself.
There are still spots available in Kevin Matras' do-it-yourself program. Learn more now . . .
ZACKS MUTUAL FUND RANK
- Best of Funds: Top Corporate High Yield Fixed Income Funds
Earn high income with Catalyst High Income A (HIIFX), Lord Abbett High Yield A (LHYAX) and Aim High Yield Fund A (AMHYX). Read More...
- Best Of Fund Family
Federated Funds offers several Zacks Mutual Fund #1 (Strong Buy) Ranks, including Federated Market Opportunity A (FMAAX), Federated International Leaders A (FGFAX) and Federated Strategic Income Fund A (STIAX).Read More...
See all the great mutual fund resources.BEST OF ZACKS EQUITY RESEARCH
PERSONAL FINANCE: provided by Kiplinger.com
EDUCATION: Aggressive Growth
The Importance of Gross Margins and Cash FlowRead More...
VIP "smallstk" rises in player standings with BUY calls in (GOOG), (IFSIA), (SAM) and (SNHY).Read More...
NEW ZACKS VIDEOS:
PROFIT TRACKS: Return on Equity
The strategy to finds those companies where management is creating assets and not wasting investor cash. Stocks making the grade are (BGFV), (TTEC), (BWY), and (SXE). Read More...
Visit the Zacks.com Facebook page and get the latest insight on stocks and the market:
Zacks On Facebook
Get the Zacks.com newsfeed delivered straight to your Twitter account:
Zacks On Twitter
OTHER ZACKS RESOURCES:
Manage your Profit from the Pros subscription:
If you enjoy this e-mail newsletter, then please pass it along to a friend. Simply forward them the link below to sign up for their own free subscription. THANKS!
Refer a Friend
Executive VP, Zacks Investment Research
p.s. What is the mission for Zacks Profit from the Pros?To find out how we will help you become a more successful investor, click here.
Visit /performance for information about the performance numbers displayed in this newsletter.
Disclaimer: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
To contact us by mail:
Zacks Investment Research
Attn: Profit from the Pros
111 N. Canal St., Suite 1101
Chicago, IL 60606
To unsubscribe from receiving "Zacks.com Profit from the Pros"
e-mail newsletter, Click here....