This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.78 today, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.70 per share. Revenues for the quarter fell 2% year-over-year to $14.91 billion, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $15.487 billion
• CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) announced plans to buy SAVVIS, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVVS) following its acquisition of Qwest Communications a few weeks earlier. The deal to acquire SAVVIS is worth $2.5 billion in cash and stock
• Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) reported its plans to acquire Synthes Inc. in a deal worth $21.3 billion. The deal is aimed at further expanding the company's orthopedic-device business
• Xilinx (NASDAQ:XLNX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.59, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.52 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 11% year-over-year to $587.9 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $581.0 million
• Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.50, ex-items, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.32 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 18% year-over-year to $490.9 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $475.0 million
• Citigroup (NYSE:C) downgraded Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) to “Hold from “Buy rating with a target price of $36.00 on the stock, down from $55.00
• Analysts at RBC Capital downgraded Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS) from “Sector perform to “Underperform rating with a target price of $13.00, down from $14.00
• FBR Capital downgraded shares of Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: NWBI) to “Market perform rating from “Outperform rating with a target price of $13.00 on the stock
• Jefferies downgraded Safe Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SB) to “Hold rating from “Buy rating with a target price of $8.00 on the stock, down from $12.00
• Analysts at Wedbush downgraded SMART Modular Technologies (NASDAQ: SMOD) to “Neutral from “Outperform rating with a target price of $9.25 on the stock, down from $11.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.