This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR) reported Q1 earnings of $1.02 per share, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.95 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 30.7% year-over-year to $250.7 million, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $245.0 million
• Exelon Corp. (NYSE:EXC) and Constellation Energy (NYSE:CEG) said they had signed a definitive agreement to combine the two companies in a stock-for-stock transaction. The new company will retain the Exelon name and be headquartered in Chicago
• CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGP) said it would buy LoopNet, Inc (NASDAQ:LOOP), the online commercial real-estate service provider for about $860 million in cash and stock
• Motorola Solutions Inc.’s (NYSE:MSI) share prices increased 7.46% to $46.66 after the company reported first-quarter profits topping analysts’ estimates
• Toshiba Medical Systems Co. said late on Wednesday that it would acquire Vital Images, Inc. (NASDAQ:VTAL), a provider of image-visualization software to the medical industry, in a deal worth $273 million
• Share prices of Skechers USA, Inc (NYSE:SKX) decreased 7.54% to $19.02 after the shoemaker reported first-quarter profits below the Street’s expectations late on Wednesday
• Evergreen Solar, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ESLR) shares slid 31.73% after the maker of solar panels announced plans to raise cash after a significant drop in demand
• Share prices of drug developer CytRx Corp. (NASDAQ:CYTR) increased 11.06% after it said U.S. regulators had given its pancreatic-cancer treatment orphan drug status
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.