This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Beazer Homes (NYSE:BZH) dropped more than 5% to end the day at $4.33 after the company reported a larger-than-expected loss primarily because of lesser orders for new homes, which shows the continued weakness in the housing industry
• Pfizer’s (NYSE:PFE) share prices dropped 2.76% to close at $20.44 after the company lowered its revenue forecast for the year 2011
• Although Legg Mason Inc's (NYSE:LM) earnings results were in line with expectations, share prices fell 5.31% after the money manager reported its assets under management fell 1% to $677.6 billion
• World's largest direct seller of beauty products Avon Products, Inc's. (NYSE:AVP) share prices gained 4.53% after it reported that its first quarter profit tripled because of strong demand in Mexico and Turkey
• UBS upgraded General Motors Corporation (NYSE: GM) to "Buy" from "Neutral" rating with a target price of $42 up previously from $37
• Analysts at Morgan Keegan initiated coverage on Linn Energy, LLC (NASDAQ: LINE) with an “Outperform rating and set a target price of $45.00 on the stock
• Analysts at Lazard Capital initiated coverage on OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVTI). with a “Buy rating and with a target price of $44.00 on the stock
• Analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on HudBay Minerals (NYSE: HBM) with a “Buy rating and with a target price of $20.00 on the stock
• Analysts at Wunderlich initiated coverage on HeartWare (NASDAQ: HTWR) with a "Hold rating and with a target price of $80.00 on the stock
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.