This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Career Education Corp.’s (NASDAQ:CECO) shares gained 7.43% after the for-profit educator reported a first-quarter profit topping estimates on Wednesday
• Trucking company Con-way Inc.’s (NYSE:CNW) shares rose 5.16% to close at $39.54 after the company reported first-quarter profits beating the Street’s expectations
• INC Research LLC said it would buy clinical research group Kendle International Inc. (NASDAQ:KNDL) for $232 million, or $15.25 a share
• Shares of Warner Music Group Corp.’s (NYSE:WMG) rallied 6.47% after a report on late Wednesday from The Wall Street Journal said industrial magnate Len Blavatnik of Access Industries Inc. was the leading bidder for the recorded-music company
• Analysts at RBC Capital initiated coverage on Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (NYSE:ANH) with an “Outperform rating and with a price target of $8.00 on the stock
• Analysts at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on EV Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ:EVEP) with an “Outperform rating and with a price target of $65.00 on the stock
• Analysts at Raymond James initiated coverage on First Bancorp (NASDAQ:FBNC) with a “Market perform rating on the stock
• Analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) initiated coverage on Micron Technology, Inc. (NYSE:MU) with a “Neutral rating on the stock
• Analysts at JMP Securities initiated coverage on shares of Neoprobe Corporation. (AMEX:NEOP) setting an “Outperform rating and a price target of $7.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.