This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Hospitality Properties (NYSE:HPT) reported Q1 FFO of $0.83, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.81 per share by 2 cents. Revenues for the quarter rose 10.9% year-over-year to $281.9 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $262.0 million
• Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HTZ) raised its offer to acquire Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE:DTG) to $72 a share in cash and stock. The news sparked the share prices of Dollar Thrifty to rise 13.75% to close at $79.27
• Gold and silver producer Hecla Mining Co.’s (NYSE:HL) shares rose 6.92% after the company reported its first-quarter results exceeding expectations
• According to TechCrunch, maker of speech-recognition software Nuance Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:NUAN) has been in talks with Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) about a possible deal or partnership
• Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:INFI) was upgraded by analysts of Piper Jaffray (NYSE:PJC) to “Overweight from a “Neutral rating with a target price of $9.00, up from $6.00
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on American Community Properties Trust with a “Buy rating and a target price of $24.00 on the stock
• Shares of Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN) dropped 6.03% to $17.75 after the company said its second-quarter earnings were flat compared to last year due to higher feed costs and higher meat prices offsetting improving demand
• Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) dropped more than 2% to close the day at $45.01. The company warned that results for the fiscal first quarter ending in May will fall short of previous guidance because of weak BlackBerry shipments
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.