This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ:MSFT) will purchase internet communications leader Skype from the investor consortium led by Silver Lake. The deal which is worth $8.5 billion in cash has been approved by the boards of directors of both companies
• Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.14, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.06 per share
• Medical-device maker Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX) announced that Ray Elliott would retire as president and CEO at the end of the year
• Shares of online technology-jobs sites operator DICE HOLDINGS, INC. (NYSE:DHX) dropped 5.5% a day after the company revealed that “certain stockholders would sell 8 million shares.
• Share prices of MannKind Corp.(NASDAQ:MNKD) plunged 12.3% a day after the biotechnology firm reported a first-quarter loss exceeding expectations
• Late on Monday, organic LED maker Universal Display Corp (NASDAQ:PANL) posted a first-quarter loss that exceeded analysts’ expectations
• Analysts at Miller Tabak initiated coverage of Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOBE) with a “Hold rating and a target price of $35.00
• Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) initiated coverage on Cephalon, Inc. (NASDAQ:CEPH) with a “Neutral rating and a target price of $75.00
• BGC Financial initiated coverage on Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $24.00
• Analysts from Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) initiated coverage on shares of Cosan Limited (NYSE:CZZ) with a “Buy rating
• Analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE:JPM) initiated coverage on Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK) with a "Neutral rating
• Citigroup (NYSE:C) initiated coverage of Medivation, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDVN) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $35.00
• Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) initiated coverage on shares of Targa Resources Partners LP (NYSE:NGLS) with an “Outperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.