This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) posted a Q1 EPS of $0.27, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate 0f $0.19 per share
• Nordstrom, Inc’s. (NYSE:JWN) Q1 EPS came in at $0.65, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.67 per share
• Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has decided to sell a maximum of 10 million shares of Clearwire (NASDAQ:CLWR) in public open market transactions. Currently, 32.8% of Clearwire's outstanding shares are owned by Intel
• PSS World Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSSI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38 per share, just ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.37 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 10.6% year-over-year to $549.7 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $522.0 million
• Analysts at Williams Capital initiated coverage on Ball Corporation (NYSE:BLL) setting an “Outperform rating with a target price of $45.00
• Analysts at Williams Capital have initiated coverage on Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK) with an “Outperform rating and a target price of $46.00
• Analysts at Auriga initiated coverage on Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL) with a “Buy rating and with a target price of $25.00
• Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Diamond Foods (NASDAQ:DMND) with a “Buy rating and with a target price of $75.00
• Analysts at Auriga initiated coverage on EMC Corp. (NYSE:EMC) with a “Hold rating and with a target price of $27.00
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Energy Transfer (NYSE:ETP) with a “Neutral rating on the stock
• Analysts at Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on FX Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FXEN) with an “Outperform rating and with a target price of $10.00
• Arctic Cat (NASDAQ:ACAT) reported a Q4 loss per share of $0.52, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a $0.57 loss per share. Revenues for the quarter declined 12.5% year-over-year to $73.46 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $72.0 million
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.