This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• NYSE Euronext’s (NYSE:NYX) shares declined 12.6% after NASDAQ OMX Group (NASDAQ:NDAQ) and IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE) cancelled their bid to acquire NYSE’s parent organization
• JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) upgraded AMR Corporation (NYSE:AMR) to “Overweight from “Neutral rating
• JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) upgraded JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ:JBLU) to “Overweight’ from “Neutral rating
• J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) reported first-quarter 2011 earnings of $0.28 cents a share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.25 cents a share. Earnings came in 12% higher than $0.25 cents per share recorded in the prior-year quarter
• Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) posted first-quarter 2011 earnings of $0.34 cents a share, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.36 cents a share. Earnings remained flat compared with the prior-year quarter
• Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C) lifted its price target on FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE) from $36 to $41
• Stryker Corp. (NYSE:SYK) stated it will acquire Orthovita, Inc. (NASDAQ:VITA) for $316 million, or $3.85 a share
• Piper Jaffray downgraded Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:HALL) to “Neutral from “Overweight rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.