This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.11 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 22% year-over-year to $836.7 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $783.0 million
• Board of directors of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE:DPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share of the company's common stock. Compared with the previous year, the group’s dividend has increased 28%
• Regulatory filings showed Eastman Kodak Co's (NYSE:EK) CEO and chief financial officer purchased 36,532 shares on May 13. CEO Antonio Perez said in a statement to employees that the recent stock purchase program shows the management's faith in the future of the photography icon
• Biopharma company Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:CLDX) has valued a public offering of 10 million shares at $3.15 per share. Following this news share prices of the company fell 14.69% to close at $3.31
• Share prices of office supplies retailer Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) fell 15.37% after the company reported lower-than-expected first-quarter results and slashed its profit forecasts for the year
• RBC Capital initiated coverage on Golar LNG Partners (NASDAQ:GMLP) with an “Outperform rating and a target price of $29.00
• Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) initiated coverage on Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (NYSE:HII) setting an “Underweight rating with a target price of $32.00
• Analysts at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on HeartWare International Inc (NASDAQ:HTWR) with a “Perform rating on the stock
• Analysts at Longbow Research initiated coverage on Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $32.00
• Analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) initiated coverage on SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) with a “Market perform rating
• Analysts at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Thoratec (NASDAQ:THOR) with an “Outperform rating and a target price of $40.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.