This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Professional-networking site LinkedIn (NASDAQ:LNKD) made its debut at the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday. Share prices rocketed 109.44% to more than double to close at $94.25
• Pet-store chain PetSmart, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:PETM) shares gained 7.58% after the company reported its first-quarter profits late Wednesday exceeding the Street’s expectations
• According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, discount retailer Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE:BIG) has decided that it will not sell itself after bids for the company came in below expectations
• Shares of Casual Male Retail Group, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:CMRG) slid 6.64% to close at $3.94 after the large men’s clothing retailer reported a first-quarter profit that came in below analysts’ expectations
• AGL Resources Inc. (NYSE:AGL) was downgraded by UBS (NYSE:UBS) to "Neutral" rating from “Buy rating with a target price of $42.00
• Jefferies downgraded Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) to "Hold" rating from “Buy rating with a target price of $92.00, lower than the previous target price of $110.00
• U.S.-listed shares of Smart Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:SMT) fell 27.88% to close at $7.01 after the makers of digital white-boards forecasted a fall of 5% revenue for the fiscal year 2012
• Shares of Education Management Corp (NASDAQ:EDMC) were downgraded by Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) to "Underweight" rating from “Equal weight rating with a target price of $16.00. The company cited the move as a valuation call
• NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NETL) was downgraded by Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) to “Underweight rating from “Equal weight rating with a target price of $32.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.