This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Yandex NV (NASDAQ:YNDX) gained more than 55% to close at $38.84 in its opening trading day at the American exchange. Yandex is a Russian internet search company and its IPO was the biggest in the Internet sector after Google (NASDAQ:GOOG)
• Automotive-parts retailer AutoZone, Inc.’s (NYSE:AZO) shares surged 5.97% after the company reported third-quarter results that came in above analysts estimates and the Street’s expectations
• Shoe retailer DSW Inc. (NYSE:DSW) raised its profit forecast for the fiscal year 2012. As a result of this development, the company’s shares gained 16.86% to close at $50.47
• Coverage on shares of Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE:MSI) was initiated by Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) with a "Buy" rating and a target price of $57
• Shares of Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV) were upgraded by FBR Capital to "Market perform" with a target price of $25
• Natural-gas producer and pipeline operator El Paso Corp (NYSE:EP) raised its forecasts for the year 2011 and also said it plans to split the company into two publicly traded companies
• Doctors Co. agreed to buy Insurance company FPIC Insurance Group Inc (NASDAQ:FPIC) in a deal worth about $362 million. Shares of FPIC Insurance surged 28.79% to close at $41.34
• Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:VRX) reported its plans to buy AB Sanitas in cash. The value of the deal is said to be 314 million Euros
• JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) initiated coverage on TMS International (NYSE:TMS) with an “Overweight rating and a target price of $17.00
• JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) initiated coverage on Zipcar Inc (NASDAQ:ZIP) with a “Neutral rating and a target price of $29.50
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.