This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ( MRVL - Snapshot Report ) reported first quarter fiscal 2012 adjusted earnings per share of 24 cents, 2 cents shy of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 26 cents. Despite the miss, shares increased 8.86% in after-market trade on encouraging second quarter guidance
• Graham Corp. (AMEX: ( GHM - Snapshot Report ) reported fourth quarter EPS of 27 cents, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 19 cents per share
• Google Inc. (NASDAQ: ( GOOG - Analyst Report ) was sued by eBay Inc.'s (NASDAQ: ( EBAY - Analyst Report ) PayPal over allegations of stealing mobile payment technology trade secrets
• Morgan Stanley (NYSE: ( MS - Analyst Report ) downgraded AFLAC Inc. (NYSE: ( AFL - Analyst Report ) to equal weight
• It was reported that MedcoHealth Solutions Inc. (NYSE: ( ) will lose the Federal Employee Program contract to CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: ( CVS - Analyst Report ) , effective January 2012
• The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: ( GS - Analyst Report ) upgraded its rating on Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ( NDAQ - Analyst Report ) to buy after the latter failed to successfully bid for NYSE Euronext, Inc. (NYSE: ( NYX - Analyst Report )
• Comments from FBR Capital Markets Corporation (NASDAQ: ( ) stating that growing demand for smartphones will benefit Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ:BRCM) lifted BRCM's share price by 5.4%
• Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB) downgraded Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE:WY) to Sell from Hold
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) upgraded Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR) to Outperform from Market Perform
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.