This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of H.J. Heinz Co (NYSE:HNZ) were downgraded by Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) from "Neutral" rating to "Sell" rating and its target price lowered to $49 from $53
• Share prices of Daktronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAKT) increased 9.21% after the company posted better than expected fourth quarter earnings results. Daktronics are makers of electronic scoreboards and billboards
• Diet-pill developer Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc's (NASDAQOREX) share prices rocketed 18.06% after the company said it will provide a regulatory update about its obesity treatment in two days
• France’s Schneider Electric announced its decision to buy Telvent Git S.A (NASDAQ:TLVT), the Spanish software maker in a deal worth $2 billion. Reacting to the news, U.S listed shares of the software company increased 15.34% to close at $39.73
• Share prices of Dollar General Corp. (NYSE:DG) fell 9.30% after the discount retailer posted first-quarter earnings results that came in below analysts’ expectations
• Analysts at BB&T initiated coverage on AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE:ACM) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $34.00
• Analysts at Macquarie initiated coverage on Air Lease Corp (NYSE:AL) setting an “Outperform rating on the shares of the company
• Analysts at Barclays Capital initiated coverage on Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) with an “Equal Weight rating
• Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (NYSE:DPS) with a "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Barclays Capital initiated coverage on eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) with an "Equal Weight" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.