This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Zynga Inc, one of the largest game makers for Facebook is negotiating with The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: ( GS - Analyst Report ) to head its initial public offering and provide a credit line of over $1 billion, enabling the company to make acquisitions
• Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: ( WMT - Analyst Report ) announced a new share buyback program during its 41st annual shareholders conference. The company was authorized to buyback up to $15 billion in shares
• Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: ( NWL - Analyst Report ) has cut its 2011 outlook from $1.67 to $1.70 to between $1.60 and $1.67 a share. Weak consumer spending trends in the U.S. and disappointing economic conditions led to the cut.
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: ( WFC - Analyst Report ) downgraded Frontline Ltd. (NYSE: ( FRO - Snapshot Report ) from “Outperform rating to “Market Perform rating
• GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ: ( ) received a $460.4 million order from a China-based manufacturing company for its advanced sapphire crystallization furnaces
• Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: ( C - Analyst Report ) upgraded Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (NYSE: ( CCH - Snapshot Report ) from “Hold rating to “Buy rating
• Jefferies Group Inc. (NYSE: ( ) initiated coverage on Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: ( CSCO - Analyst Report ) with a “Hold rating
• Jefferies Group Inc. (NYSE: ( ) initiated coverage on NIKE (NYSE: ( NKE - Analyst Report ) with a “Buy rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.