This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Transatlantic Holdings (NYSE:TRH) climbed 9.50% after the reinsurer announced it was merging with Switzerland based reinsurer World Assurance Company Holdings AG AWH in a deal worth $3.2 billion
• On Monday, Wendy's/Arby's Group (NYSE:WEN) announced it was selling its Arby's restaurant business to a buyer formed by Roark Capital. Atlanta-based Arby's is the second largest quick service sandwich chain in the U.S.
• Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE:HON) announced plans to buy maker of wireless-communications products EMS Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMG) for $33 a share
• Share prices of supplier of automated manufacturing systems Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE:GRB) climbed 35.34% to close at $10.99 after it said private equity firm Vector Capital was acquiring it for $11 a share or for $281.8 million
• Oil and natural-gas developer Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE:HNR) reported that it has found oil off the coast of West Africa
• U.S.-listed shares of Israeli computer-services Ness Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSTC) rose 13.70% after Citi Venture Capital International said it will buy the company for $307 million
• Clothing-brand owner VF Corp. (NYSE:VFC) said it will buy clothing and footwear company Timberland Co. (NYSE:TBL) in a deal worth $2 billion, or $43 a share
• Chinese wind-turbine technology developer China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd. (NYSE:MY) was downgraded by Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) from "Outperform" to "Neutral" rating
• Shares of Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. (NYSE:FCS) were downgraded by Robert W. Baird to "Neutral" rating with a target price of $17
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) downgraded shares of Pinnacle West Capital Corp (NYSE:PNW) from "Buy" rating to "Neutral" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.