This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE:SMG) dipped 6.02% after the company reduced its earnings estimate for the fiscal year 2011
• Shares of Owens-Illinois (NYSE:OI) dropped 13.54% to close at $25.54 after the company said its second quarter earnings figures could fall due to a jump in manufacturing and delivery expenses
• Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) is reportedly pulling out of the drug-coated heart stent market because of continually declining sales. The global market for this segment is valued at $4 billion
• Analysts at Jefferies & Co. initiated coverage on shares of General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS) with "Hold" rating and a target price of $40
• Analysts at Jefferies & Co. initiated coverage on Shares of Kellogg (NYSE:K) with "Underperform" rating and also lowered the target price of the stock to $47
• Analysts at Auriga downgraded Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN) to "Hold" rating from "Buy" rating, cutting the target price to $25 from $27
• Analysts at Wedbush downgraded shares of Ceradyne (NASDAQ:CRDN) to "Neutral" rating from "Outperform" rating
• Analysts at Wedbush downgraded shares of AngioDynamics (NASDAQ:ANGO) to an "Underperform" rating
• Wells Fargo upgraded Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE:HPT) to "Outperform" rating from "Market Perform" rating
• Pharma company AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVEO) has priced its public offering of 5.75 million shares at $17.50 per share. This offering is expected to bring in $100.6 million before expenses, which will be used for general corporate needs
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.