This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Virginia-based bank Capital One Financial (NYSE:COF) rose 2.36% after the bank announced plans to purchase ING’s U.S. online bank. The deal will help Capital One become the fifth largest U.S. bank in terms of assets
• Share prices of The Kroger Company (NYSE:KR) gained 4.53% after the biggest U.S. supermarket chain reported higher-than-expected quarterly earnings figures and increased its earnings forecast for the fiscal
• On Thursday, Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE) said it plans to acquire natural gas line company Southern Union (NYSE:SUG) for $4.1 billion
• Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMEX) said it was pricing its public offering of 4.8 million shares at $3.05 a share
• Share prices of digital advertisement company MediaMind Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:MDMD) rose 37.45% after DG FastChannel Inc (NASDAQ:DGIT) offered to pay $418 million or $22 a share to acquire the company
• Analysts at Lazard Capital Markets downgraded shares of Moody’s Corp. (NYSE:MCO) to "Neutral" rating from "Buy" rating
• Share prices of motor home maker Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WGO) plunged 20.36% after the company posted earnings figures that came in below the Street's expectations
• Culp, Inc. (NYSE:CFI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $0.25 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 5.5% year-over-year to $60.4 million
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.