This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• ConAgra Foods (NYSE:CAG) posted adjusted Q4 EPS of $0.47, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.48 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 5.3% year-over-year to $3.21 billion
• Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) posted Q4 EPS of $0.75, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.69 per share. Revenues for the quarter grew 13% year-over-year to $10.78 billion
• Herman Miller Inc's (NASDAQ:MLHR) shares rocketed up 11.46% after the furniture maker reported a sharp spike in its fourth quarter earnings results. The fourth quarter profit of the company increased to $17.1 million from $2.1 million reported in the previous year
• According to a report by TechCrunch, Videogame makers Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) is set to buy PopCap Games in a deal valued at more than the $1 billion
• Shares of Steelcase Inc. (NYSE:SCS) increased 7.31% to close at $11.16 after the office furniture company posted first quarter earnings figures that came in above expectations
• Macquarie Capital initiated coverage on shares of Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ:RIMM) with an "Outperform" rating
• Jim Cramer, host of the CNBC “Mad Money included hard disk manufacturer Western Digital Corp. (NYSE:WDC) in the “competitors to watch section as a part of the Stock Picks for June 21
• Analysts at Weeden downgraded land driller contractor Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR), to "Hold" rating from "Buy" rating ,cutting the target price $34 to $28
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.