This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Campbell Soup Co. (NYSE:CPB) gained 2.79% after the company’s decision to axe 770 employees of the company globally was given the green signal by its investors. Campbell Soup also announced it was shutting down a plant in Russia
• VeriSign, Inc's (NASDAQ:VRSN) share prices climbed 2.52% to $33.57 after the company extended its agreement to continue to operate the .NET application for another six years
• Share prices of software giant Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) fell marginally, by 0.70% to close at $25.62, a day after the company announced plans to launch an online version of its office program
• Share prices of homebuilder KB Home (NYSE:KBH) slid 15.44% after the company posted a wider-than-expected quarterly loss
• Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ) said it plans to increase its presence in the Chinese market, especially in the cloud computing and data storage segments
• Software maker Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) said it has bought Pillar Data Systems Inc. Pillar Data Systems is a small California-based software company, whose majority shares are held by Larry Ellison, Chief Executive of Oracle
• Societe Generale initiated coverage on Arch Coal Inc (NYSE:ACI) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $30
• Analysts at Sterne Agee initiated coverage on AnnTaylor Stores Corp. (NYSE:ANN) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $32, citing the move as a valuation call
• Analysts at Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) initiated coverage on shares of Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE:DX) with a "Neutral" rating and a target price of $10
• Analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) with a “Buy rating and a target price of $8.50
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.