This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK) received a mixed ruling from the U.S. International Trade Commission on its patent infringement suit against Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) and Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
• Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:DRI) reported fourth quarter 2011 earnings of $1.00 per share, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate, but up 23% from the year-ago quarter's earnings of 81 cents per share
• Major auto makers General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) and Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F) both reported robust June sales figures that jumped 10% over the month. Shares of the companies gained 0.7% and 1.7%, respectively
• Reports suggested that Dendreon Corp.’s (NASDAQ:DNDN) prostate cancer medicine Provenge was recommended to be covered under Medicare
• Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE:MRK) won approval to sell its cervical cancer vaccine, Gardasil and two other products in Japan
• In a multi-day auction, a consortium of six technology companies including Apple Inc won the bid to acquire Nortel Network Corp.’s intellectual assets for an estimated $4.5 billion. Besides Apple, the consortium comprises EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), LM Ericsson Telephone Co. (NASDAQ:ERIC), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Research In Motion Limited and Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE)
• Capstone initiated coverage on Polypore International Inc. (NYSE:PPO) with a “Buy rating
• The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) downgraded Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV) by two notches to a “Sell rating from a “Neutral rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.