This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Southern Union Co. (NYSE:SUG) rose 4.21% to close at $42.07 after Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE) increased its bidding amount by 21% to $5 billion for the company, beating William's (NYSE:WMB) bid of $4.9 billion
• U.S. mining giant Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE:BTU) was amongst a consortium selected by the Mongolian Government to develop the Tavan Tolgoi coal mining project in the Gobi Desert
• Analysts of Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) opined that a medical journal report about Medtronic’s (NYSE:MDT) spine device will slow down sales. The report could also lead to investigations by federal regulators
• Analysts at Oppenheimer & Co. (NYSE:OPY) initiated coverage on shares of Zalicus, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZLCS) with an "Outperform" rating and a target price of $4.00
• Shares of Immucor, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLUD) zoomed up 30.20% after TPG Capital agreed to buy the company for $27 per share or for about $2 billion
• St. Joe's (NYSE:JOE) shares fell 9.10% after a filing revealed that the real-estate development company was being investigated by the SEC, primarily because of accounting issues and lands valuation methods
• Western Union (NYSE:WU) unveiled plans to acquire Travelex's Global Business Payments division for about $968.7 million. The acquisition will allow the company to develop its international business payments services
• Shares of El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE) were upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) to "Buy" rating from "Neutral" rating
• Analysts at Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) initiated coverage on Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX) with an "Overweight" rating and a target price of $42.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.