This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Southern Union Co. (NYSE:SUG) rose 4.21% to close at $42.07 after Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE) increased its bidding amount by 21% to $5 billion for the company, beating William's (NYSE:WMB) bid of $4.9 billion
• U.S. mining giant Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE:BTU) was amongst a consortium selected by the Mongolian Government to develop the Tavan Tolgoi coal mining project in the Gobi Desert
• Analysts of Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) opined that a medical journal report about Medtronic’s (NYSE:MDT) spine device will slow down sales. The report could also lead to investigations by federal regulators
• Analysts at Oppenheimer & Co. (NYSE:OPY) initiated coverage on shares of Zalicus, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZLCS) with an "Outperform" rating and a target price of $4.00
• Shares of Immucor, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLUD) zoomed up 30.20% after TPG Capital agreed to buy the company for $27 per share or for about $2 billion
• St. Joe's (NYSE:JOE) shares fell 9.10% after a filing revealed that the real-estate development company was being investigated by the SEC, primarily because of accounting issues and lands valuation methods
• Western Union (NYSE:WU) unveiled plans to acquire Travelex's Global Business Payments division for about $968.7 million. The acquisition will allow the company to develop its international business payments services
• Shares of El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE) were upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) to "Buy" rating from "Neutral" rating
• Analysts at Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) initiated coverage on Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX) with an "Overweight" rating and a target price of $42.00
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.