This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of disk-drive components suppliers Hutchinson Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:HTCH) shot up by 21.15% after the company said it is optimistic about posting higher-than-expected third quarter earnings results
• Shares of drug developer ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMGN) gained 9.50% after analysts at Jefferies initiated coverage on the company with a "Buy" rating
• According to reports from Bloomberg and New York Times, Kinetic Concepts (NYSE:KCI) which provides wound healing technology is planning to go private in a leveraged buyout
• Skin-care products manufacturer PhotoMedex Inc. (NASDAQ:PHMD) announced plans to buy rival Radiancy Inc. for $174 million in stock in a reverse merger. The deal will help PhotoMedex to grow and expand Radiancy's hair removal kit market
• U.S. listed share prices of Canadian telecom-equipment maker DragonWave, Inc. (NASDAQ:DRWI) declined by 13.45% on news that the telecom company's chief of sales has left the company
• U.S. trucking and logistics company Con-Way Inc (NYSE:CNW) announced it was restoring certain employee benefits because of a much improved economy. Shares of Con-Way increased 5.65% to close at $41.87
• Shares of electric-car battery maker Ener1, Inc. (NASDAQ:HEV) were upgraded by Wunderlich Securities Inc. from "Sell" rating to "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Janney Capital Markets raised their rating on the shares of prepaid card company Green Dot Corp. (NYSE:GDOT) from "Sell" rating to "Neutral" rating
• Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) downgraded Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD) to "Neutral" rating from "Buy" rating with a target price of $35.00 citing the move as a valuation call
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.