This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Chip equipment-maker KLA-Tencor Corp's. (NASDAQ:KLAC) shares were upgraded by UBS (NYSE:UBS) to a "Buy" rating from a "Neutral" rating because analysts believe that sales to Intel would provide support to the company. The analysts also increased the target price of the company’s shares to $49.50 from $43.50
• Share prices of Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) gained 7.08% to close at $55.78 after the family department store said its same store sales figures came in above expectations
• Retailer Target Corp's. (NYSE:TGT) shares rose 6.67% after the company's June same-store sales increased 4.5%, topping the Street's estimates of 3.2% according to a survey conducted by Reuters
• Analysts at Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) upgraded the target price and rating on shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN) saying organizational changes made by the clothing retailer will help boost sales
• Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) lowered its outlook for the year ahead and also projected weak results for its second quarter primarily because of high transportation costs and promotional sales
• Analysts at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on shares of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY) with an "Outperform" rating and a target price of $68.00
• Capstone initiated coverage on LinkedIn Co. (NASDAQ:LNKD) with a “Sell rating and a target price of $45.00 on the shares of the company
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.