This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Chip equipment-maker KLA-Tencor Corp's. (NASDAQ:KLAC) shares were upgraded by UBS (NYSE:UBS) to a "Buy" rating from a "Neutral" rating because analysts believe that sales to Intel would provide support to the company. The analysts also increased the target price of the company’s shares to $49.50 from $43.50
• Share prices of Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) gained 7.08% to close at $55.78 after the family department store said its same store sales figures came in above expectations
• Retailer Target Corp's. (NYSE:TGT) shares rose 6.67% after the company's June same-store sales increased 4.5%, topping the Street's estimates of 3.2% according to a survey conducted by Reuters
• Analysts at Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) upgraded the target price and rating on shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN) saying organizational changes made by the clothing retailer will help boost sales
• Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) lowered its outlook for the year ahead and also projected weak results for its second quarter primarily because of high transportation costs and promotional sales
• Analysts at Imperial Capital initiated coverage on shares of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY) with an "Outperform" rating and a target price of $68.00
• Capstone initiated coverage on LinkedIn Co. (NASDAQ:LNKD) with a “Sell rating and a target price of $45.00 on the shares of the company
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.