This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• BHP Billiton Ltd. (NYSE:BHP) said it will be acquiring Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK) for $12.1 billion
• Investor Carl Icahn offered to buy Clorox Corporation (NYSE:CLX) for $12.6 billion. Shareholders of Clorox are to get $76.50 per share in cash under the terms of the offer
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (NASDAQ:TEVA) announced the completion of the acquisition of effectively 100% of the outstanding shares of Taiyo Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd. for $934 million in cash
• Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) reported second quarter 2011 earnings of $0.23 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.16 per share and the year-ago quarter earnings of $0.14 per share
• News Corp. (NASDAQ:NWS) reported that Rebekah Brooks, News International Chief Executive Officer, will resign immediately
• Sterne Agee initiated coverage of Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ:AERL) with a “Buy rating
• JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) upgraded Rock-Tenn Co. (NYSE:RKT) to “Overweight rating from a “Neutral rating
• Janney Montgomery initiated coverage on OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPEN) with a Neutral rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.