This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• U.S. listed shares of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHKP) rose 8.11% after the network security provider released 2011 earnings forecasts exceeding the Street's expectations
• According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, contract drug developer Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPDI) is looking to sell itself
• Share prices of U.S. Gold Corporation (NYSE:UXG) gained 5.25% to close at $7.02 after gold futures moved above the $1,600 per ounce mark on the New York Mercantile Exchange
• Bloomberg reported that Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) may further delay its plans to increase dividends because of mounting mortgage losses
• Battery manufacturer Valence Technology, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:VLNC) shares gained 7.77% after the company increased its first quarter revenue outlook for the fiscal year
• Auto insurance company Allstate Corp.'s (NYSE:ALL) shares slipped 4.95% after Joseph Lacher, the president of the company decided to step down. Allstate is the second largest home and auto insurer in the United States
• Stifel Nicolaus & Co. downgraded shares of semiconductor maker Entropic Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTR) from "Buy" rating to "Sell" rating
• Analysts at JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) downgraded shares of social networking site LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) from "Overweight" rating to "Sell" rating. Reacting to the downgrade, the company’s shares fell 6.85% to close at $102.44
• Shares of MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE:MTG) lost 23.00% a day after the private-mortgage insurer reported second quarter losses due to a higher incidence of loan defaults
• Share prices of Nabi Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NABI) plunged 66.43% after the pharma-company said its smoke-cessation drug has returned disappointing results
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.