This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Thermo Fisher (NYSE:TMO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.99, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.98 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 11.5% year-over-year to $2.90 billion, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.81 billion
• Arcelor Mittal (NYSE:MT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.99, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.94 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 24.7% year-over-year to $25.13 billion, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $25.3 billion
• Shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR) plunged 20.89% after the Internet networking equipment provider's sales and profit for the second quarter came in below estimates
• Online media company IAC/Interactive Corp.’s (NASDAQ:IACI) shares gained 11.25% after the company posted better than expected quarterly earnings figures
• Shares of cloud-computing solutions provider Keynote Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:KEYN) gained 10.61% after the company reported strong third quarter results and projected fourth quarter earnings above the Street’s estimates
• Share prices of pharma-company Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOR) gained 24.81% after the company posted second-quarter earnings that came in above expectations
• Analysts at Howard Weil downgraded Patriot Coal Corp (NYSE:PCX) to “Market Perform rating from “Outperform rating, reducing the target price to $26.00 from $33.00
• Analysts at Barclays Capital downgraded Lender Processing Services Incorporated (NYSE:LPS) from “Overweight rating to “Equal Weight rating with a target price of $20.00 on the stock
• Shares of Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) were downgraded by analysts of Keybanc from “Buy rating to "Hold" rating
• Shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (NASDAQ: SBGI) were downgraded by JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) from “Overweight rating to “Neutral rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.