This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Chevron Corp. (NYSE:CVX) reported a jump in its second-quarter 2011 profits, benefiting from higher oil prices and stronger refining margins. Earnings per share (excluding adjustments for foreign-currency effects) came in at $3.89, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3.55 and the year-ago adjusted profit of $2.58
• Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN) reported second quarter earnings per share of $1.35, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.30, and 0.7% higher than year-ago earnings
• Merck & Co. Inc.’s (NYSE:MRK) earnings per share (excluding special items) for the second quarter of 2011 came in at 95 cents, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate, but 10.5% above year-ago earnings.
• Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL) reported second quarter of 2011 earnings of $0.46 per share, down from $0.51 a share in the year-ago quarter, but higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.42 a share
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) upgraded AmeriGas Partners LP (NYSE:APU) to a “Market Perform rating from an “Underperform rating
• Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C) upgraded Southwest Gas Corporation (NYSE:SWX) to “Buy from a “Hold rating
• JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) downgraded STEC, Inc. (NASDAQ:STEC) to “Underweight from a “Neutral rating
• Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C) downgraded Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGLE) to “Sell from a “Hold rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.