This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• FXCM (NASDAQ:FXCM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.19, which came in below the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.20 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 9.2% year-over-year to $103.4 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $78.0 million
• Motor company General Motors (NYSE:GM) announced that it has entered into a supply contact with battery maker A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:AONE) which will allow the company to sell batteries for GM's future electric vehicles in global markets. Following this announcement, share prices of A123 Systems Inc. jumped 45.11% to close at $4.60
• Share prices of Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE:AAP) increased 8.36% after the retailer of auto-parts reported its results for the second quarter that topped expectations
• Analysts at Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) upgraded its ratings on the shares of Capital One Financial Corp (NYSE:COF) from "Market Perform" rating to "Outperform" rating. Following this development, shares of the credit card issuer spiked up 7.53%
• Sara Lee (NYSE:SLE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.20 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 8.7% to $2.30 billion, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.224 billion
• SodaStream (NASDAQ:SODA) posted adjusted Q2 EPS of $0.42, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.28 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 38.5% year-over-year to $77.4 million, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $72.0 million
• Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IRWD) reported a Q2 loss of $0.19 per share, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.18 per share. Revenues rose 22.8% year-over-year to $11.3 million, slightly higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $11.0 million
• Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ:RDEN) posted Q4 EPS of $0.18, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.09 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 11.2% year-over-year to $253.8 million
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.