This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Dillard's Inc. (NYSE:DDS) posted strong second-quarter 2011 earnings of $0.30 per share, outpacing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.19 per share and prior-year quarter earnings of $0.03 per share
• J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) posted second-quarter 2011 earnings of $0.07 a share that came in a penny ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate as well as the prior-year quarter’s earnings
• Attorney generals in Virginia and Florida accused The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE:BK) of employing a currency-trading method that cheated pension funds and filed a civil suit against the bank
• According to reports, Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) informed U.S. authorities about "potentially improper payments" it made outside the United States
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) upgraded Polaris Industries, Inc. (NYSE:PII) to “Outperform from a “Market Perform rating
• Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RODM) initiated coverage on Top Image Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:TISA) with an “Outperform rating
• RW Baird downgraded DeVry Inc. (NYSE:DV) to a “Neutral rating from an “Outperform rating
• The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) downgraded BP plc (NYSE:BP) to “Neutral from a “Buy rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.