This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) posted a Q2 loss of $1.13, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.64 per share. Revenues for the quarter fell 1.2% year-over-year to $10.33 billion, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $10.097 billion
• Tech giant Hewlett-Packard's (NYSE:HPQ) reported adjusted earnings of $1.10 per share on revenues of $31.2 billion for the third quarter, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $1.09 and $31.1 billion
• According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK) is looking to sell off its digital imaging patents. Following this development, shares of the company gained 13.38% to close at $3.05
• Shares of tech providers Acme Packet Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT) plunged 17.38% after analysts at Pacific Crest downgraded the stock from "Outperform" rating to "Sector Perform" rating
• On Wednesday, energy efficient lighting makers Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE) announced it has acquired Ruud Lighting Inc. in a deal worth around $525 million in cash and stock
• Shares of NetApp Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) were downgraded by analysts at William Blair to a "Market Perform" rating from an "Outperform" rating
• Shares of Corp Office Props (NYSE:OFC) were downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus to "Hold" rating from "Buy" rating
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) downgraded TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE:TRW) to a "Neutral" rating from a "Buy" rating
• Analysts at Oppenheimer downgraded shares of Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ:TXRH) from an "Outperform" rating to a "Perform" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.