This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S) was rumored to be in talks with cable companies and may possibly acquire Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR)
• AnnTaylor Stores Corp. (NYSE:ANN) posted second quarter earnings per share of $0.47, which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.45 per share
• Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) reported second quarter 2012 earnings of $0.36 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by $0.02
• Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) has planned to reduce its workforce of 288, 000 by almost 1% and will cut 3,500 jobs
• Chief executive officer Leo Apotheker of Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ) announced that the company is planning to spin-off its PC business
• Jefferies Group Inc. (NYSE:JEF) initiated coverage on American Equity Investment Life Holding Co. (NYSE:AEL) with a “Buy rating
• First Analysis upgraded Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU) to “Overweight from an “Equal Weight rating
• Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C) initiated coverage on BB & T Corp. (NYSE:BBT) with a “Hold rating
• Think Equity downgraded LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE:LDK) to a “Hold rating from “Buy rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.