This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Compass Diversified Holdings (NASDAQ:CODI) said that it has recently acquired a controlling interest in CamelBak Products. CamelBak is credited with the invention of the hands-free hydration category and the company is the global leader in personal hydration gear
• Banking giant Bank of America’s (NYSE:BAC) shares advanced 9.44% to close at $7.65 after it announced that Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A) (NYSE:BRK.B) plans to invest $5 billion in the bank
• Educational software maker Renaissance Learning (NASDAQ:RLRN) shares gained 6.75% after the company said it has received an unsolicited proposal from Plato Learning
• A regulatory filing showed Urban Outfitters Inc.’s (NASDAQ:URBN) CEO sold 20,000 shares of the company this week. Following this, the share prices of the clothing retailer declined 5.58% to close at $24.21
• Share prices of Aviat Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVNW) fell 16.84% after the microwave radio manufacturer projected sales figures lower than estimates for the first quarter. The company also announced that its CFO has resigned
• Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on shares of First Connecticut Bancorp (NASDAQ:FBNK) with a "Buy" rating and a target price of $15
• Analysts at KeyBanc Capital Markets initiated coverage on shares of Valmont (NYSE:VMI) with a "Buy" rating and a target price of $100
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.