This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• The U.S. Justice Department moved the courts in order to block AT&T, Inc.’s (NYSE:T) planned T-Mobile USA acquisition
• According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) might be enroute to sell its mortgage business
• Shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) gained 0.2% after the company announced its partnership with Russian oil giant Rosneft
• Vera Bradley Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA) raised their earnings and revenue outlook for 2011
• Genesco Inc. (NYSE:GCO) recorded a jump in revenues primarily attributable to Journeys shoe and Lids hat stores. The company also increased their earnings forecast for 2012
• Openwave Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:OPWV) lodged a complaint against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) at the International Trade Commission, accusing the two tech companies of infringing on its patents
• Investor Carl Icahn had agreed to sell his shares in Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE:LGF)
• Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS) downgraded TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (NASDAQ:TQNT) to “Equal Weight from an “Overweight rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.