This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL) advanced 25.24% after the power plant maker's sales figures came in above analysts' average estimates
• According to a report by Citi (NYSE:C) analysts, car sales of General Motors Co. (NYSE:GM) could increase to 13.9 million units by next year
• Shares of diagnostic device developer MELA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:MELA) gained 56.25% to close at $3.50 after the European Union approved the company's diagnostic device which will help to detect skin cancer
• Chip makers NVIDIA Corp. (NASDAQ:NVDA) said its sales were growing at a faster pace than anticipated. Following this announcement, shares of the company rose 8.12% to close at $14.25
• Internet company Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) fired its CEO Carol Bartz and replaced her with company's CFO Timothy Morse. According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, board members of Yahoo are open to selling the company to the right bidder
• Shares of oil and gas company Chevron (NYSE:CVX) increased 3.85% to close at $99.29 after the company said it has discovered an oil reserve in the Gulf of Mexico
• Shares of manufacturers of packaged food products Kraft (NYSE:KFT) increased 2.05% after the company said it is thinking of splitting itself into two different entities before the end of the next fiscal
• Analysts at Wunderlich Securities downgraded shares of VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ:VDSI) from "Buy" rating to "Hold" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.