This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Smithfield Foods (NYSE:SFD) posted Q1 EPS of $0.69, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.68 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 6.6% year-over-year to $3.09 billion
• PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE:PKI) said it will acquire Caliper Life Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:CALP) in a deal worth about $600 million. Following this development, shares of the genomic-detection tech maker advanced 41.14% to close at $10.43
• Shares of retailer Casey’s General Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASY) declined 6.54% after the company reported first-quarter earnings results that came in below the Street’s expectations
• Zagat, which provides reviews of bars, restaurants and shopping locations, will be acquired by Google (NASDAQ:GOOG). However, Google remained silent on the terms and conditions of the deal
• Clothing and luggage maker G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.’s (NASDAQ:GIII) share prices fell 16.89% after the company projected third quarter earnings below expectations
• Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACHN) shares increased 8.39% to close at $6.20 after analysts at Piper Jaffray (NYSE:PJC) initiated coverage on shares of the company with an "Overweight" rating
• Analysts at Rodman & Renshaw initiated shares of Silicom Limited (NASDAQ:SILC) with a "Market Outperform" rating and a target price of $20
• Gramercy Capital's (NYSE:GKK) shares rose 13.06% after a report claimed that 133,000 shares of Gramercy Capital were purchased by Indaba Capital Fund for $3.13 per share
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.