This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Board of directors of McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE:MHP) has approved a plan to separate the company into two different public companies. Following the development, shares of the company rose 3.98%
• Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) has entered into a definitive license agreement with Dolby (NYSE:DLB). Under the terms of the agreement, RIMM will use Dolby's audio technology
• Share prices of ID badge maker Brady Corp. BRC (NYSE:BRC) gained 7.52% after the company witnessed an increase in its fourth quarter profits and announced it was purchasing about 2 million of its own shares
• A regulatory filing showed that Coldwater Creek Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CWTR) chief executive officer has bought nearly 686 million shares of the clothing retailer last week
• Shares of underwater oil-services specialist Global Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBL) increased 51.07% after France’s Technip SA (FR:TEC) agreed to acquire the company in a deal worth $937 million in cash
• A report in the Wall Street Journal said that Fed believes that the proposed purchase of ING’s (NYSE:ING) U.S. online-banking operations by Capital One Financial Corp (NYSE:COF) could create a potential "too-big-to-fail" hazard
• Pumps and specialty valves manufacturers Colfax Corp.'s (NYSE:CFX) share prices decreased 8.5% to close at $21.06 after the company announced it was buying Charter International PLC (LON:CHTR), a Dublin based company for $2.42 billion
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.