This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• New York Post reported that Apollo Global Management LLC (NASDAQ:APO) is expected to make an offer to buy deep discount chain 99 Cents (NYSE:NDN) for $22-$24 a share. Following the report, shares of 99 cents advanced 9.41%
• Analysts at BMO Capital Markets upgraded cosmetic maker Revlon, Inc. (NYSE:REV) from "Market Perform" rating to an "Outperform" rating
• Share prices of online movie rental company Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) declined 8.31% after the company lowered its U.S. subscription outlook for the third quarter
• Analysts at Needham & Co. downgraded auto-industry software maker Stratasys, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSYS) from "Buy" rating to "Hold" rating. Following the downgrade, shares of Stratasys, Inc. fell 8.07% to close at 23.01
• Shares of RPX Corp. (NASDAQ:RPXC) moved up 9.47% after the patent-risk manager announced that the company and some of its shareholders were selling 3 million shares
• Aircraft maker Textron (NYSE:TXT) gained 22.10% after the company announced it will swap its convertible debt for straight debt
• Analysts at Barclays (NYSE:BCS) initiated coverage on restaurant reservation website company OpenTable’s (NASDAQ:OPEN) with an "Underweight" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.