This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Boeing Inc. (NYSE:BA) declined by more than 1.8% after the airline maker said it was unable to deliver its first 747-8 freighter because of issues with its Luxemborg-based customer Cargolux
• Shares prices of Cabot Corp.(NYSE:CBT) fell 5.65% after an analyst at Jefferies slashed his rating for the maker of specialty chemicals citing low growth potential of the company
• Retailer Stein Mart Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SMRT) stock fell 7.99% to close at $6.56 after the firm said that its Chief Executive Officer has retired
• Reacting sharply to Monday's drop in oil prices, shares of oil major BP plc (NYSE:BP) fell 2.72%, to $38.61
• Share prices of pharma company Prana Biotechnology Ltd. (NASDAQ:PRAN) gained 12.2% during the day after the company reported its recent success with PBT2, a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease
• Shares of NYSE parent NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX) fell 0.50% making it one of the biggest losers of the day in the financial sector
• Share prices of Tyco International (NYSE:TYC) gained 2.40% after the company said it was separating itself into three independent publicly traded companies
• Online movie rental company Netflix's (NASDAQ:NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said the company will separate its business into two different lines- movie-streaming and its DVD-by-mail service, which will now be called "Qwikster"
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.