This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Analogic Corp. (NASDAQ:ALOG) advanced 4.38% after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings that came in above market expectations
• Pharma-company Orexigen Therapeutics Inc.'s (NASDAQ:OREX) shares sky rocketed 48.98% to close at $2.19 after the drug developer announced that it has entered into an agreement with regulators which will enable the company to renew development of its obesity drug
• Share prices of coal producer Alpha Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:ANR) declined 17.16% a share after the company lowered its shipments outlook for 2011
• SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. downgraded Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:AAWW) from "Buy" rating to "Neutral" rating. Following the downgrade, share prices of the freight carrier for airlines fell 13.33% to close at $37.65
• Investment banker Jefferies Group Inc.’s (NYSE:JEF) shares declined 7.89% after analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) trimmed estimates for third-quarter earnings
• Pacific Biosciences of California (NASDAQ:PACB) announced its decision to reduce its total workforce by 28%. Following this development, the share prices of the company fell down 23.56%
• Shares of Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT) fell 11.67% after the coal company projected third-quarter income lower than the Street’s expectations
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.