This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of American Medical Alert Corp (NASDAQ:AMAC) jumped 48% after Tunstall Healthcare Group announced that it was acquiring the health-services provider for $82.3 million
• Nike Inc. (NYSE:NKE) posted fiscal 2012 first-quarter earnings of $1.36 per share, up 19.3% from year-ago earnings, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.21 per share
• Shares of PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE:PNM) gained 17% after the electricity distributor announced it was planning to sell its businesses in Texas to raise funds
• According to reports, Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) is a likely target for takeover after having ended its alliance with Swatch Group AG
• US-listed E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. (NYSE:DANG) shares were boosted by news that the online Chinese book seller will be expanding its operations and has appointed a new head of technology
• Jefferies Group Inc. (NYSE:JEF) initiated coverage on Ingersoll-Rand Plc (NYSE:IR) with a “Buy rating
• Keybanc initiated coverage on Veeco Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ:VECO) with a “Hold rating
• Macquarie initiated coverage on Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) with a “Neutral rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.