This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Rumors did the rounds that billionaire investor Carl Icahn might purchase a stake in Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM)
• According to reports, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is expected to launch its latest iPhone on next Tuesday
• Walgreen Co. (NYSE:WAG) was one of the heaviest losers in the S&P 500 after it said that talks with Express Scripts Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX) to renew a contract for providing prescriptions to the latter’s customers had failed
• U.S. regulatory authorities are investigating Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:MSI) to ascertain whether it paid bribes to gain business in Europe
• Flotek Industries Inc. (NYSE:FTK) said its revenues increased from $23 million in July to $25 million in August
• Jefferies initiated coverage on Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN) with a “Hold rating
• Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C) upgraded Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) to “Buy rating from “Hold rating
• JMP Securities initiated coverage on MAXIMUS, Inc. (NYSE:MMS) with an “Outperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.