This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of commercial insurer Harleysville Group Inc. (NASDAQ:HGIC) rocketed up 87.06% to $58.96 after Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. announced its decision to buy Harleysville for $1.63 billion
• Analysts at Citi (NYSE:C) downgraded shares of dialysis-center operator DaVita Inc. (NYSE:DVA) from "Buy" rating to "Hold" rating
• Shares of Family Dollar Stores Inc. (NYSE:FDO) dropped 4.35% after shareholder Nelson Peltz officially cancelled his $7.7 billion offer to buy the retailer
• Semiconductor company Advanced Micro Devices' (NYSE:AMD) shares plunged 13.66% to close at $5.31 after the company lowered its guidance for the third quarter
• Shares of retail drugstore chain Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) gained 2% after the company said same-store sales have increased by 1.3% year-over-year for September. However, sales from front-end same stores dropped 0.5%
• Analysts at Macquarie Shares initiated coverage on online game developer NetEase.com (NASDAQ:NTES) with an "Outperform" rating and a target price of $50
• Analysts at Macquarie started coverage on shares of Perfect World (NASDAQ:PWRD) with a "Neutral" rating and a target price of $15
• Analysts at Sterne Agee Shares initiated coverage on financial advisory firm Blackstone (NYSE:BX) with a "Neutral" rating and a target price of $15
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.