This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S) announced that it will cease selling phones and devices that are compatible with Clearwire Corporation’s (NASDAQ:CLWR) network at the end of this year
• A Michigan jury has discovered that IPG Photonics Corporation (NASDAQ:IPGP) which produces amplifiers and lasers has not violated patent claims of IMRA America Inc.
• Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE) is in discussions to purchase the stake of LM Ericsson Telephone Co. (NASDAQ:ERIC) in their mobile phone joint venture
• Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS) extended the contract of CEO Bob Iger's for an additional five years through 2016
• Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) has reportedly acquired NewBay Software for around $100 million
• William Blair initiated coverage on Grifols, S.A. (NASDAQ:GRFS) with an “Outperform rating
• Barclays Capital initiated coverage on Infosys Technologies Limited (NASDAQ:INFY) with an “Outperform rating
• Barclays Capital initiated coverage on Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) with an “Underweight rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.