This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has acquired a 10% stake in Navistar International Corp. (NYSE:NAV)
• Retailer Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS) is planning to shut down more than one fifth of its North American stores by the close of 2013, and would expand its presence in China
• Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) reported third quarter earnings of $0.86 per share and net income of $300.8 million, compared with $0.77 per share or $283.3 million last year
• Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) surpassed the Street’s expectations and recorded revenues of $9.72 billion, up 33.4% on a yearly basis. The search-engine giant’s third-quarter earnings jumped 26% to $2.73 billion
• Apple Inc.’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) latest version of iPhone, iPhone 4S, went on sale
• JMP Securities initiated coverage on Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) with an “Outperform rating
• Macquarie initiated coverage on International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) with an “Outperform rating
• Oppenheimer downgraded Harris Corp. (NYSE:HRS) to “Perform from an “Outperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.