This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has acquired a 10% stake in Navistar International Corp. (NYSE:NAV)
• Retailer Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS) is planning to shut down more than one fifth of its North American stores by the close of 2013, and would expand its presence in China
• Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) reported third quarter earnings of $0.86 per share and net income of $300.8 million, compared with $0.77 per share or $283.3 million last year
• Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) surpassed the Street’s expectations and recorded revenues of $9.72 billion, up 33.4% on a yearly basis. The search-engine giant’s third-quarter earnings jumped 26% to $2.73 billion
• Apple Inc.’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) latest version of iPhone, iPhone 4S, went on sale
• JMP Securities initiated coverage on Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) with an “Outperform rating
• Macquarie initiated coverage on International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) with an “Outperform rating
• Oppenheimer downgraded Harris Corp. (NYSE:HRS) to “Perform from an “Outperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.