This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) posted Q3 EPS of $1.47, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.44. Revenues for the quarter rose 9% to $14.84 billion, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $14.5 billion
• Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.15 per share, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $0.35 per share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.9 billion
• American Express (NYSE:AXP) posted Q3 EPS of $1.03, surpassing Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.97. Revenues for the quarter rose 9% to $7.60 billion
• eBay Inc (NASDAQ:EBAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.40 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 32% to $3.0 billion
• Blackrock (NYSE:BLK) posted Q3 EPS of $2.83, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.74. Revenues rose 6% year-over-year to $2.23 billion, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.33 billion
• Textron (NYSE:TXT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.45. Revenues for the quarter rose 13.5% year-over-year to $2.81 billion, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.5 billion
• Robotic surgical equipment maker Intuitive Surgical Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG) advanced 9.11% to close at $417.62 after the company reported a 41% rise in its third quarter earnings results
• Share prices of education company Apollo Group (NASDAQ:APOL) increased 7.87% after the company's profit topped Wall Street's expectations
• On Wednesday, Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) announced it has expanded its licensing agreement with PBS Distribution. The deal will allow Prime members of Amazon to instantly watch PBS programs without paying any additional cost
• Analysts at Needham & Co upgraded shares of Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Wunderlich upgraded shares of New Oriental Education & Technology (NYSE:EDU) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.