This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) posted Q3 EPS of $1.40, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.27. Revenues for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion
• Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.98 per share. Revenue for the quarter rose 49% to $822 million
• A Bloomberg report quoted Jon B Rogers, president of the Rogers Family Co as saying that the company will sell one-cup coffee pods to supermarkets like Costco for a recommended price of $6.99
• According to a report from Bloomberg, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CBRL) biggest shareholder Biglari Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BH) has increased its stake in the company from 8.7% to 9.9%. Following this development, shares of Cracker Barrel increased 2.97% to close at $41.22
• Adolor Corporation. (NASDAQ:ADLR) share prices rocketed up 143.23% after Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CBST) agreed to purchase the biopharmaceutical company
• Share prices of equipment maker Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT) increased 5.01% to close at $91.77 after the company posted earnings results exceeding estimates
• CIGNA Corp. (NYSE:CI) will be buying Nashville based Medicare Advantage health plans operator, HealthSpring Inc. (NYSE:HS) in a deal worth $3.8 billion or $65 per share. Shares of CIGNA rose 1.43% to close at $45.34
• Analysts at Barclays Capital upgraded shares of Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO) to "Overweight" rating from "Equal Weight" rating
• Analysts at RW Baird upgraded shares of Duke Realty (NYSE:DRE) to "Outperform" rating from "Neutral" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.